Residence

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
YAY! I just found out that I got into the apartment style residence at University. i will have my own bedroom and share a bathroom, kitchen and living room with 5 other girls. This makes me SO happy! I will bebale to have privacy when I want it but will also be sharing and apartment with 5 people so will still have opportunity to meet others. PLUS when brainsoft comes to visit me we will beable to "show how much we missed each other" without having to worry about whether my roommates are around because as I said I will have my own room! YAY!

edited to put quotations around the "show how much we missed each other: comment cause what I REALLY meant byt that was "have sex"

edited again to put in reason for first edit

edited AGAIN to put in reason for second and third edit

The building is co-ed so other apartments aroudn us will have guys and we'll share the floor's common area with them but the apartment itself is not co-ed, no.

Only one bathroom but the shower is in one room the toilet in another and the sink in the hall between the two so three people can be doing stuff at the same time.

I just found out that there are 2 fridges! YAY!

between 6 of you you're going to need it :)

i shared a house with 7 others in my first year at uni, at least i had my own bathroom/shower ensuite pod thing.

we shared a kitchen and the space was never enough

that will be very nice, i still forget to eat when i'm working, having it as easy as walk-in would entice me more i think :)

Back