Righteous Brother Dies..

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:crying4:

Hatfield of Righteous Brothers Dies at 63
3 hours ago

KALAMAZOO, Mich. - Bobby Hatfield, who with partner Bill Medley pioneered "blue-eyed soul" as the Righteous Brothers with hits like "Unchained Melody" and "You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling," died Wednesday night of undetermined causes at a hotel, his manager said. He was 63.

Hatfield's body was discovered in his bed at 7 p.m. EST, a half-hour before the duo was to perform at Miller Auditorium on the Western Michigan University campus, manager David Cohen said.

Goodbye Bobby...and Thank You....

I saw them in concert last year, and backstage they were so sweet, the pair of them. :(

Lonely rivers flow to the sea, to the sea
To the open arms of the sea
Lonely rivers sigh, "Wait for me, wait for me"
"I'll be coming home, wait for me!"

:crying4: Is my memory playing games with me, or is there a scene in The Deer Hunter where they sing a Righteous Brothers song? :crying3:

At least he made it to his 60s and died doing what he loved. Too many rockers go down in flames with self destructive behavior in their 20s and 30s these days.

Oh man, that's terrible. Unchained melody is one of my favoritest songs. I have the LeAnn Rhimes version, she does a most wondermous job singing it.

Thanks for the songs Bobby.....RIP :crying4:

Oh man :(

I can't remember how many times I've had a slow dance to unchained melody at parties :(

God bless yer righteous dude :) Thanks for some beautiful music :toast:

Back