Rising from my sickbed ...

kuulani

Aloha all!! I'm back from my sickbed and slowly meandered back to this 'puter. Nice to be back! :D

You missed a lot of things in this week :D :D

Anyway, gotta go, 'cause browsing the board is bandwidth consuming....and i don't want to slow down certain 669MB download :eek:, finally, after downloading almost 1GB of bull.....i get to the right one :D :D

Originally posted by Luis G
You missed a lot of things in this week :D :D

Anyway, gotta go, 'cause browsing the board is bandwidth consuming....and i don't want to slow down certain 669MB download :eek:, finally, after downloading almost 1GB of bull.....i get to the right one :D :D

So you finally found Rocky Siffredo's adventure into the bushes? :D:D:D

You know a lot of spanish words, once you mentioned that you have a spanish girlfriend, did you learn it because of her, or you just like the language ??

Friends in Mexico City, that's nice, i wonder if you have ever been around here

[/siz] :D :D

Justin: yes, i finally get the right one, 61% complete by now (409MB), i couldn't resist and i copied the file to another directory fixed the avi index, and i watched 57minutes :eek:

*feeling like I missed ALOT*

'kay guys, I have a lotta reading to catch up on in here ... be right back ... :D

Glad you're back and feeling better!! Hope everyone is ok!

By the way, my sister gave birth to her second son on Thursday, and I thought of you when I saw him yesterday... She named him Jack Matthew.... Have you picked out names yet?? :D

Mi ex-esposa es Panamen~a...My fiance is Spanish and Filipina. I've never actually been to Mexico City, but one of the guys I was in college with was from there...One day, when I retire, I'll probably travel quite a bit, and Mexico City will be on the itinerary.

Thanks for the correction...[/siz] ;) :D

Great, but i would recommend you to be careful while you're on Mexico City, foreign people are "eye candy" to criminals, be aware of the places you visit, stay away from Tepito and Neza.

Back