Risk assessment?

I didn't finish the article but I what i read, I like this authors thinking. His first outburst wan't to protect us from ourselves but rather to look on, shake out head in sadness & get on with our own life.

I didn't finish the article but I what i read, I like this authors thinking. His first outburst wan't to protect us from ourselves but rather to look on, shake out head in sadness & get on with our own life.

Unfortunately, stupid people breed. I'm starting to think that intelligence is a super-recessive gene.

I'm in California because it's home and because the weather here beats the hell out of most of the rest of the country. At some point, I'd like to buy a house, which likely means moving out of state, and I know that doing so will mean having to take crappy weather along with it.

you really should see the movie idiocracy. fox tried not to release it... apparently afraid it would hit too close to home for many of their viewers.

Thats debatable. Its mostly about the effects of the "PC" movement, IMO. Since FOX has a 'conservative' bent, that would make it a movie about liberals...:p

Unfortunately, stupid people breed. I'm starting to think that intelligence is a super-recessive gene.

No, it isn't. What you're seeing is a carefully orchestrated ploy by the powers that be to breed docile humans. Why else would systems like welfare exist? Keep the weak strains alive and allow them to breed freely, while you tax the intelligent and successful heavily to ensure that they have to limit their breeding to a minimum. Before very long, you stratify into three layers. The PTBs who are intelligent and rich, but few. The middle class, who are relatively intelligent, but kept in the dark. And the Sheeple .... who should by all rights be long dead before they ever managed to breed. Ensure that the Sheeple have all the rights of the middle class, without the burden ... and you soon have your middle class fighting to become sheeple.

No, it isn't. What you're seeing is a carefully orchestrated ploy by the powers that be to breed docile humans.

Thanks for noticing. What do you want to do about it? I've been thinking revolution for about thirty years now but a lot of folks are squeamish.

Thats debatable. Its mostly about the effects of the "PC" movement, IMO. Since FOX has a 'conservative' bent, that would make it a movie about liberals...:p

if that's what you see in it... well, then, i think i understand a lot of your posts a lot better now...

if that's what you see in it... well, then, i think i understand a lot of your posts a lot better now...

Nope. If you nitoce, there's a smiley at the end of my post. You may now put on your pointed hat and sit in the corner. :p

Back