Ron Paul is in second place, delegate wise

"admits it?"

yes, it certainly was a critical confession wasn't it? john king said what? oh no that was ron paul talking and making an assertion.

seemed like a fairly normal conversation. which seems strange given the evil plot against ron paul. perhaps he is unaware of the evils around him. only his fans can save him. and the rest of us.

"admits it?"

yes, it certainly was a critical confession wasn't it? john king said what? oh no that was ron paul talking and making an assertion.

seemed like a fairly normal conversation. which seems strange given the evil plot against ron paul. perhaps he is unaware of the evils around him. only his fans can save him. and the rest of us.

Did you watch it to the end?

yes, john king does repeat the delegate thing later in the conversation.

it's hardly an "admission." did you even notice the cordial tenor of the conversation? doesn't seem like a relationship of oppression.

unless it's convenient to your religion, i suppose. :retard:

yes, john king does repeat the delegate thing later in the conversation.

it's hardly an "admission." did you even notice the cordial tenor of the conversation? doesn't seem like a relationship of oppression.

unless it's convenient to your religion, i suppose. :retard:

I never said the MSM is against him in an absolute sense but in a general sense.

whatever. which way do you want it? it's all a bunch of nonsense anyway, so you can take your pick and believe whatever comic book you want.

Back