Running

Are you a sprinter or a long distance runner?

• Sprinter, 100m fast and furiously

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Long distance, give me a couple of miles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Short distance, from the computer to the kitchen and washroom and back

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jeslek

Banned
So what is it? :D I can't sprint. I doubt if I can even do 100m in 20 seconds. But long distance is fun, because I can pace myself.

i used to be an ok middle-distance sort of runner, 2-3 miles maybe up to 5. but that was getting on for 8 years ago and the last time i tried a long jog i was hopeless. from now on its sprints to the bar at closing time ;)

Depends on the situation I guess...If being fired upon I guess I'm a sprinter. Otherwise, put me down for long-distance. ;)

Gato_Solo said:
Depends on the situation I guess...If being fired upon I guess I'm a sprinter. Otherwise, put me down for long-distance. ;)
Oh yes indeed, nothing like a bullet coming towards you to encourage sprinting. :)

sprinter, i can run very fast in short distances.

i can do long distances as well, but i tend to "speed" and it makes me get tired very fast.

I can make it from the puter to the coffee pot to the john and back to the puter in 30 seconds. I'm pretty damn proud of that too. :D

In high school, every student trained for a freshman run (6km) and a sophomore biathalon (1.5 mile run/650 yard swim), as a requisite for graduation. That was the most in shape I've ever been in my life.

A 9-min mile was the best I could run.

During summer I used to do 6 km every two days. But I could double it if I wanted to. I have long legs what makes me a bad sprinter...

Back