Sad icky day :*(

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
You know - every year I have a tough time with this day, March 20th.

I know it's the first day of spring - but thing is, it's also my Mom's birthday and the circumstances surrounding her death (which was in June) always come screaming down at me today.

As well, 9 months after she died, my Dad died, on March 20th, her birthday.

I'm not sure the purpose of this post. I really don't want pity or sympathy. Maybe you have something else to share - I dunno.

I'll have to save that and send it to my house.. my little guy will like that! Thanks, Hex...

:hug: spirit. im sorry its such a shitty day for ya. hope tommorrow you have a good day. its never easy to say goodbye and to remember the day you said it must be hell. take care

:hug: Sowwy to hear that Spirit!

Just belive that maybe in time this will pass, and remembering those that have departed, isn't always about the sad times, but the happy ones :)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks guys, ya.. one of those years!

Ya... called my kids and they want McDonald's - so we're gonna eat in front of the TV tonight and then have Root Beer Floats and watch the movie channel.

That's what I need.

*HUGS EVERYONE*

Spirit said:
Thanks guys, ya.. one of those years!

Ya... called my kids and they want McDonald's - so we're gonna eat in front of the TV tonight and then have Root Beer Floats and watch the movie channel.

That's what I need.
;) Sometimes, regardless of what experts say, children DO know best :D

that day is coming again and last year wasn't so bad - this year... I have been thinking about her everyday.

Back