Sat down to read the paper

PuterTutor said:
;) Click on it Tonksy, it will open up bigger.
well no shit sherlock.....i still can't see that small...i can see like every third word...and that's trying.....sorry

tonks said:
well no shit sherlock.....i still can't see that small...i can see like every third word...and that's trying.....sorry

I'm sorry, just for you then..

some teen tried to climb out of the pickup cab he was a passenger in and into the truck bed. the running board broke and he fell under the wheels.

edit: guess i need to type faster...

If his friends are like mine..
They would've stood over top of him for awhile farting in his face yelling "Get up, pussy" before they realized I was dead.

Hoon said:
If his friends are like mine..
They would've stood over top of him for awhile farting in his face yelling "Get up, pussy" before they realized I was dead.
:lol: Sad, but kind of funny all the same..

actually, I don't think it's funny at all .. extremely dumb and idiotic but not funny. A sad mistake that will have to be paid for eternity.

My own son is 16 and has a driver's license. He's very responsible and I would like to hope he's not that dumb, but you just never know. Can we not forget this kid had a mother .. and a father ... and friends... like we all do. And if my son ever lost his life over such an idiot and completely preventible mistake, I would sure hope there weren't a bunch of people laughing over it somewhere.

Maybe I'm being too touchy with the situation :shrug: .. just didn't think I was the only parent around.

Hoon said:
Hey, I'm not insensitive.
I cried when Johnny Cash died.
jim henson and sammy davis jr. died the same weekend....crushed me.

Na, if i knew him i'm sure i wouldn't be laughing...yet...laughter is just great medicine and i'd dare say that it helps to spread the knowledge of how dangerous doing dumb shit like that is...it is a shame but i laugh at most things....sorry to have offended you. :sadhug:

Back