satellite radio

Mirlyn

Anyone got it? Which service? Comments?

I'm looking at getting Sirius, but haven't decied what I want to get for hardware.

You know a guy by the name of Dewayne Dewitt outta Witchita Mirlyn? He was in my company back in Germany in 87-89. Used to call him Dewayne Dehalfwitt.

Sorry for dumping on yer thread. I saw your location and had to ask.

UncleHobart was the only one I know with it. Unless you travel a shitload, I can't for the life of me see it's worth.

PostCode said:
You know a guy by the name of Dewayne Dewitt outta Witchita Mirlyn? He was in my company back in Germany in 87-89. Used to call him Dewayne Dehalfwitt.
Sorry for dumping on yer thread. I saw your location and had to ask.
lol....nope, never heard of him.
Professur said:
UncleHobart was the only one I know with it. Unless you travel a shitload, I can't for the life of me see it's worth.
Yeah, wish he still came 'round these parts. I do travel (every other month), but not as much/far as Unc. Figured his opinion would weigh pretty heavy because of it. :)

Professur said:

I travel daily & still don't see it's worth. $10. a month for what is already crappy radio? No thanks. Who needs more than 3 channels anyway ;)

Can you say laptop/power inverter/amp/mp3? I can program music I like all by myself.

Just get a CD player with mp3 reading capabilities, burn 100 of your favorite mp3's to a disc and you got more than 8 hours worth of music at your disposal and you pick all the songs :)

Just a thought..

Back