Saturday Night Live.

markjs

Banned
How does anybody watch this crap? I watched part of it last night, and not only did I not even crack a smile, but the skits were so dumb they made me angry. Is America really this stupid nowadays that this moronic attempt at humor is high comedy? The audience sure laughed. I say bring back Monty Python re-runs, or some Mad-TV reruns to replace this crap before it rots our brains! Those shows are funny!

the only thing that has made me laugh about that show was Sarah Michelle Gellar pretending to be Britney Spears.

markjs said:
How does anybody watch this crap? I watched part of it last night, and not only did I not even crack a smile, but the skits were so dumb they made me angry. Is America really this stupid nowadays that this moronic attempt at humor is high comedy? The audience sure laughed. I say bring back Monty Python re-runs, or some Mad-TV reruns to replace this crap before it rots our brains! Those shows are funny!

We get MAD TV reruns on "The New TNN. Monty Python re-runs occasionally on BBCA.

Luis G said:
do you have it around there?
*ahem* lemme know *ahem*

Do I have the sketch? Yep... help me figure out how to send files from behind this fucking NAT-enabled router (DMZ doesn't work for some stupid-ass reason) and I'll send it to you.

Gonz said:
Has it been funny since Belushi died?

somewhat but not half as good. i like some shows like mad tv though i prefer the older mad tv, monty pyhton(theyre now on video and dvd for purchase yay),sctv(my father showed it to me and it was great) and some others. in general tv went down the shitter.

Gonz said:
Has it been funny since Belushi died?

Sure have missed allot...Dana Carvey, Phil Hartman, Kevin Nealon, Mike Myers, Chris Farley, Chris Rock, Adam Sandler, David Spade, Norm Macdonald, and Will Ferrell all have done excellent work.

Unfortuntely none of them are on the show anymore.

I haven't watched it regularly for around 7 years now. Used to love that show, especially the old Eddie Murphy, Belushi, Chevy Chase, that was the best, since then I have seen some rare great performances, but have been very disappointed as well.

sctv and in living colour ill agree with but i couldnt ever get into kids in the hall. that show used to bore me to sleep.

Back