Say hello to me

Lilith

I heard about this website from Nekhebet and I wonder what it is really like. Well g2g and take care of Mum. Plus, I've got to quit anyways.

Ooops,almost forgot,welcome Lilith .
pat.gif

Hello to you!

A.B.Normal said:
Pssst ,shes from Florida,nuff said .

{yes Sharky ,I realize you're from Florida too } :evilcool:

Then you'll understand why I'm nodding my head in agreement. :grinyes:

Welcome, Lilith! You are hereby permitted to use the Official Floridian Smilie as you wish. ---> :cool:

Inkara1 said:
At this point, allow me to point out that OTC does not condone any illegal behavior, such as underage drinking. :)

We don't condone getting caught. :D

Inkara1 said:
At this point, allow me to point out that OTC does not condone any illegal behavior, such as underage drinking. :)

I didnt say we dont condone it just that it can be done ;)

Well thanxs. I happen to be working on a story called Beloved Ones (vampiric) I'll tell you more when I get past the first chapter. Plus, I happen to be 17, so my parents let me run around with a fake ID all the time. :evilcool:

OK, that letting you run around with a fake ID brings up a veritable cornucopia of questions that I'm probably better off not asking.

Well not down here, which sucks. Down in St.Pete and not able to use my fake ID. Damn this Life to HELL!!! I can't wait to leave with Nekhebet tomorrow morning, back home.

Well, let's see, vampiric, brat princess, yankee doodle kid runnin' around with fake ID. Yeah, can you say conformist stereotype?

damn, I gotta stop posting when I'm in a bad mood :rolleyes:

BeardofPants said:
damn, I gotta stop posting when I'm in a bad mood :rolleyes:

No way! You are at your sarcastically, caustic best when you are in a bad mood. :D Don't you dare wait 'till you are feeling the sunshine and roses. It's much more entertaining this way, my dearest :D

Back