Say something about...

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
the person who posted before you. It should be facts about him/her and not stuff like "he has 18,000 posts" or other simple silliness.

Luis G said:
the person who posted before you. It should be facts about him/her and not stuff like "he has 18,000 posts" or other simple silliness.

Luis has a little white dog

Is now slightly jaded on the intelligence of customers at big-box electronics retailers.

Altron said:
Luis has a job involving computers or something.

You're slow on the draw tonight

And he works in the computer lab at the University near his house :p

It's very close but traffic makes the drive insanely long for the distance

Nixy has a pretty long drive too, but she gets like a bazillion miles to the gallon in her Pontiac Pursuit.

Altron said:
Nixy has a pretty long drive too, but she gets like a bazillion miles to the gallon in her Pontiac Pursuit.

One time Altron didn't know his friend was a senior for the whole semester

*let's not skip Inky
He recovers extremely fast from breakups.

Kruz is one hell of a mechanic :D

Luis G said:
*let's not skip Inky
He recovers extremely fast from breakups.

Nixy used to be Nix

Inky got a lot of stuff said abotu him earlier :p

Kruz said:
is bothered by noisey bra's

Darn tootin'!

Kruz couldn't get me inside info about my mom's cavalier cause he works for a Chrysler dealership :lloyd:

Nixy hasn't changed the avatar in years.

I think the post was that my friend thought that I was a senior for most of my freshman year, just because I look older than I am.

Altron said:

I think the post was that my friend thought that I was a senior for most of my freshman year, just because I look older than I am.

Jas trusted the care of the mouse with me...I must not let him down.

Altron's shelfs over his desk used to scare me...they appear much more secure now.

Altron said:

was a member of mikhailtech.com before he came here

Back