Say something stupid...

Yes i have. Once many years ago i lived in a bunkhouse with two roommates one who was from the morman state and the other was a Chinese American. We'd always go shopping together at 2am and we were so poor one summer that we couldn't afford bread so we bought these 5lb bags of bread crumbs labeled 'bird food' instead. Funny we had to eat bird food to survive yet we never seemed to run out of beer.

Jeslek said:
I just came back from grocery shopping. Has anyone ever gone grocery shopping at 2:30am?
Used to do it all the time. When I was playing in bar bands, that was just after work for me. It's nice and quiet in the supermarket at 2:30 isn't it?

Oh, as for the thread, I've learned that it is usually stupid to make a joke about lovemaking while you're making love. Do women not have a sense of humor? :D

chcr said:
Oh, as for the thread, I've learned that it is usually stupid to make a joke about lovemaking while you're making love. Do women not have a sense of humor? :D

:lol:

Jeslek said:
I just came back from grocery shopping. Has anyone ever gone grocery shopping at 2:30am?

some of my co-workers do that at my store to avoid lines and such

well buttocks my ass

Back