School Grades for me

PrincessLissa

I got my grades the other day from school when I went to fill out my leave of absence form. I was a bit worried because there a few things is Medical math that I struggled with untill the night before the final and some of my Medical Terminology tests were at C's. I knew that I didn't do well in Chemisty, but I knew that I at least passed. We also had to take this silly class about how to be a college student (although we learned nothing about being in a very accelerated program) that was pass or fail and I was pretty sure I had passed that class. It was all busy work for the most part. Anyway, my grades are:

*drum roll please*

Chemisty: B
Medical Math: A
Medical Terminology: A

I am rather pleased with myself.

Congratulations, Lissa! Considering the difficult subject matter and all the stress you must otherwise be under, that's quite impressive. :cool:

I was always sick, I had a few absences and the subject matter was thrown at us in 10 weeks. It was rough, but I miss it already.

I am hoping I will be able to. I may have to take a longer break than I want, but I am going to go part time when I go back so that I can spend as much time at home as possible.

I am in an accelerated program that will give me my degree of applied science and my certification to be a vet tech. It is sad to watch them be put to sleep, but sometimes it is neccessary.

Back