Seinfeld

What did you think of Seinfeld?

• Loved it... My favorite episode is...

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Hated it... They're all retards.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who the hell is Seinfeld and why is everyone watching him?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

greenfreak

Who hates it? Who loved it? What's your favorite episode?

They played my favorite the other day... The one where Kramer's number is 555-FILK and he keeps getting people who are trying to dial 555-FILM for movie times. The part where he impersonates that guy's voice and says "Why don't you just TELL ME the movie you want to see" gets me hysterical every time :laugh:

ARGH! I personally hate this show! I can't stand it!! ::rolls eyes:: (no offense to the die hard fans!) :g:

Aren't you like six years late on this thread? I loved him though too. I think the Soup Nazi will forever live in infamy in my house.

Yeah but it's in reruns and probably will be for a long time. I seem to be catching it more lately than I did when it was on prime time. :shrug:

psst... Vortex... cast your vote up at the top! :D

I've only seen 3 episodes.. one of which was the contest. My only thought is that I would have probably boiled Kramers 100.

Are you the master of your domain?

Funny you should bring up Seinfeld, I just finished watching the episode about Elaine's nipple on TBS :D

Loved the show about nothing :D
I don't really have one favorite episode but like Puter, I liked the Soup Nazi. "No soup for you!" :D

"You can't leave me, I've GOT hand!!"

"Good, cause you're going to need it!"

:rofl:

I used to watch it a lot, but haven't caught more than a few episodes since the series ended.

Back