Selective reporting ... again

jimpeel

Right wing nutcase shoots up the Holocaust Museum and it takes mere seconds for the MSM to link the "Jew hater" to every right winger out there.

Left wing Rev. Jeremiah Wright says "Them Jews aren’t going to let him (Obama) talk to me." and the crickets are chirping.

It seems that if you are a right wing Jew hater you are worse than a Left wing Jew hater.

LEFT WING SOURCE

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 13:35 EDT
Wright: "Them Jews" won't let Obama talk to me

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright, President Obama's former pastor, has gotten himself back in the news again, this time by commenting on his post-election relationship with Obama. He's in Virginia for a conference with other ministers, and while there, he spoke with a local paper, telling them he has no regrets about the statements he made from the pulpit that turned controversial last year, and that he's unable to speak with the president.

"Regret for what ... that the media went back five, seven, 10 years and spent $4,000 buying 20 years worth of sermons to hear what I've been preaching for 20 years?" Wright said, according to the Hampton Roads Daily Press. "Regret for preaching like I've been preaching for 50 years? Absolutely none."

And though he says he bears no grudge towards the president ("He made mistakes ... He listened to those around him. I did not disown him."), Wright is clearly not happy about the fact that he's unable to speak with him. Though he didn't say whether he'd tried reaching out, Wright told the paper:

Them Jews aren't going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he'll talk to me in five years when he's a lame duck, or in eight years when he's out of office ...​

They will not let him to talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is ... I said from the beginning: He's a politician; I'm a pastor. He's got to do what politicians do.

― Alex Koppelman <<<<< A Jew!

RIGHT WING SOURCE

Rev. Wright: 'Them Jews Aren't Going to Let Him Talk to Me'

US News | Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 9:14:56 am PDT

More ugly antisemitic ranting today from Barack Obama’s former preacher: Rev. Wright says he doesn’t regret severed relationship with president.

“Regret for what... that the media went back five, seven, 10 years and spent $4,000 buying 20 years worth of sermons to hear what I’ve been preaching for 20 years? Regret for preaching like I’ve been preaching for 50 years? Absolutely none,” Wright said.

Wright said that when he went to the polls, he did not hold any grudge against Obama.

“Of course I voted for him; he’s my son. I’m proud of him,” Wright said. “I’ve got five biological kids. They all make mistakes and bad choices. I haven’t stopped loving any of them. He made mistakes. He made bad choices. I’ve got kids who listen to their friends. He listened to those around him. I did not disown him.”

Asked if he had spoken to the President, Wright said: “Them Jews aren’t going to let him talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he’ll talk to me in five years when he’s a lame duck, or in eight years when he’s out of office. ...

”They will not let him to talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is. ... I said from the beginning: He’s a politician; I’m a pastor. He’s got to do what politicians do.“

Wright also said Obama should have sent a U.S. delegation to the World Conference on Racism held recently in Geneva, Switzerland, but that the president did not do so for fear of offending Jews and Israel.

”Ethic cleansing is going on in Gaza. Ethnic cleansing of the Zionist is a sin and a crime against humanity, and they don’t want Barack talking like that because that’s anti-Israel," Wright said.​

yeah okay jim.

after the 4000 posts bashing obama based on sensationalized half-facts, you're now upset that somebody may lump widdle ole you with the holocaust museum shooter, mixing one kind of right wing extremist with... a slightly different kind of right wing extremist.

oh woe! woe!

meh you're all the same anyway HA HA AHA HA just like them "libruls"

It's not as big a story as the holocaust memorial shooting, but it is a story.

and it[s not anti-obama, it's anti-wright.

Back