Self serving pathetic thread

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I am so not feeling the love here. I hit 500 posts a couple days ago, does anyone care? Nope.

:mad4:

Now, to get even :mischief:

I remember someone making a comment in your "I love this place" thread about how you were one post away from 500 (senior membership). Don't worry toomuch though, I hit 500 posts a while ago and no one noticed (not even me)

Ok, I feel better now.

To you bastiches that forgot Nix's 500th
:gun: :gun2: :gun4:

don't worry about it.yeterday I thought "hey, 20 more posts to 600" then the next thing i knew I was at 640! i just post too damn much!

*hugs PuterTutor, making sure to press my breastesses against him*

you feeling that love? ;)

congrats man .. didn't mean to neglect you like that .. :(

Umm, no, they sent me to the bank to get a couple rolls of quarters earlier, haha, forgot they were still in there, Really!

:D

when you get to 1000 we are going to party hard :)

but don't bother with 3000, nobody noticed mine :crying: ;)

:rolleyes: Whew, think she bought it.

Sorry Ris, but hey, I'm a guy, shouldn't be expected to notice such things unless it does something for me.

Don't you love being a guy?

*hugs PuterTutor again, pressing harder this time*

hey .. I thought you said you had a roll of quarters in your pocket .. not Kennedy half dollars .... ;)

Seriously, the worst thing I've seen the AS/400 do is lose communications, and that was during a storm. The rest of them get used enough that I'll get woken up when they come bursting in to find out what happened.

Where's the carrying beer and pizza, on my knees begging smilie, can't seem to find it?

?(

Nixy said:
I remember someone making a comment in your "I love this place" thread about how you were one post away from 500 (senior membership). Don't worry toomuch though, I hit 500 posts a while ago and no one noticed (not even me)

that was me :D

btw, enjoy 1000, 2000 and 3000 are boring ;)

ohhhhhh and CONGRATS on 500 posts :headbang:

Back