Service charges...

Squiggy

ThunderDick
I just did some banking that involved a sizable service charge...Now, I don't mind paying service charges for services rendered, but, after leaving, I realized that I had to gather all the info they needed and I had to guide them through the entire service step by step....Kinda makes me feel like they should owe me instead. Ever wish that you could bill these places for services rendered?

Oh......most definately.

And ya know what? I paid my last cable bill late, so when I got the new one it had a $5.00 late charge. I think the late charge used to be like 1.5% of the bill. My bill is always $45.95, so instead of like .60 it's now 11%....is that even legal??

Well, I wasn't interested in paying the bill at all, so it should just be free. Fuckers. Now I'm gonna have to tell on them too. :hmm:

Ok, so I called up the credit card company and bitched about Comcast's unreasonable late charge, and they didn't even care, if you can imagine that. I don't even thing they're gonna do anything. :hmm:
....looks like I'm gonna have to tell on them now.:mad:

Ummm...Aren't all bills considered on time if postmarked anytime before 11:59 PM on the due date? I had that argument with a credit card company once, and they ate the charge. Seems that it took 7 days for my check to get to them...and, yes, I mailed it 3 days before it was due. ;)

Q...That list is just gonna keep growing... :lol:

Les, nothing to get excited about...Just a lot for what THEY actually did.

Back