1 1/3 cups water
1/2 cup plus 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
3 eggs
2 medium bananas, finely chopped
1 (14 ounce) bag caramels, unwrapped
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1 1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
1 cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray the bottom only of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Beat cake mix, water 1/2 cup oil and eggs in large bowl on low speed 1 minute, scraping bowl as needed. Pour half the batter into the pan. Bake 25 minutes.

Heat caramels and evaporated milk in saucepan over medium heat, stir frequently, until melted and smooth. Stir in pecans.

Sprinkle warm cake evenly with bananas. Pour caramel mixture over bananas. Sprinkle with 1 cup chocolate chips. Carefully spread remaining batter over top. Bake an additional 30 minutes.
Melt over low heat, 1/3 cup chocolate chips and 2 teaspoons oil in small saucepan. Stir constantly until smooth. Drizzle over cake. Cool 20 minutes.

Servings: 20

This recipe just came to me by email.

DAMMIT I WANT CAKE NOW!!! :grumpy:
*adds some stuff to grocery list

Should I email a copy of this recipe to my wife (she's on Atkins at the moment)

My ex mother in law used to make something called "Sex in a Pan"

So I googled it and found it.

I could eat the entire thing....

*drool*

Sex In A Pan

Ingredients :

1 cup flour
1/2 cup butter/margarine
3 oz pecans, chopped
1 (8oz) package cream cheese
1 cup icing sugar
1 tub "Cool Whip" (1 litre)
1 pkg. (4oz) vanilla instant pudding
1 pkg. (4oz) chocolate instant pudding
3 cups cold milk
1 square semi-sweet chocolate, shaved

Instructions :
1) Mix flour, butter and pecans and press into a 7x13-inch pan. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes. Cool.

2) Combine cream cheese and icing sugar and spread over pecan mixture. Spread half of the Cool Whip over the cream cheese layer.

3) Mix package of vanilla pudding using 1-1/2 cups of milk. Spread over Cool Whip. Mix package of chocolate pudding using remaining 1-1/2 cups milk. Spread on top of vanilla pudding. Spread remaining Cool Whip on top and sprinkle with shaved semi-sweet chocolate.

Maybe some sex on a plate as foreplay, and then some sex in a pan to finish thngs off? :D

My wife knows I'm a know-it-all, abrasive, arrogant asshole with little sense of propriety & even less sense of caring. She loves me anyway. :finger:

ah Gonz my guess is she figgers its to damn late to start
all over, so she'll just put up with you.

Ain't that the fricken truth!?!

Some guy asked my Son about trying to get a date with my wife the other day!

The Kids all like: "Dood my Mah is married"!

Mebbe I've underestimated her trade in value?

Trade a 44 year old for two 22 year olds, anyone?

Bueller Bueller?

Heh nevermind, I’m to old to begin training another one.

Hey the kid's bailing this August we will be double income no kids (dinks) again WeeeHoo

Yea Winky, mine gets a couple of those a month. Junior, on the other hand, tends to zip up her jacket, to aviod her advertising & gives one hell of an evil eye :lol:

Back