Shoot to kill.

Professur

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2013/01/23/20518476.html

TORONTO - Deported from Canada twice before, will alleged crack dealer Cuthburt Renford’s latest elusive game of “Catch Me If You Can” be third-time lucky?
Not if Peel Police investigators have their way.
They’re in hot pursuit of Renford.
Or should that be Cornell Bramwell?
How about Devon Bramwell or Renford Cuthburt?
It seems that, just like Leonardo DiCaprio in the Steven Spielberg movie Catch Me If You Can, this suspect has many identities, including some not even listed here.
invisible.gif

He even has ID to match the names.
But unlike the likable Frank Abagnale Jr. character in the movie — who posed as a pilot, doctor and lawyer — this suspect isn’t so romantic.
In fact, he’s a career criminal, police say.
They allege he isn’t only a crack dealer but a manufacturer of the deadly street drug, too.
He was also convicted of trafficking narcotics here on as many as six occasions, which led to his deportation.
However, this drug pusher is hard to keep locked up.
And even harder to keep out of the country. He has also proven to be a deft evader of capture.
“He is currently wanted by immigration authorities for entering Canada illegally in January of 2012 under the false name of Cornell Bramwell, with a birth date of Oct. 12, 1970,” said Insp. Norm English.
Renford is in Canada illegally for a third time and managed to elude capture once again on Sunday

IMHO, this guy isn't going to learn, isn't going to reform, isn't going to stop ... it's time for him to stop consuming air. He's not a citizen here, not an immigrant ... as far as I'm concerned, he's got no rights. He's been warned and removed twice .. no third warning.