Should I just...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
...swallow my pride and ask that guy if he wants to go play pool tonight?

I am at the computer lab working right now.

When I go back should i just go to his apartment and ask or is that too forward?

do it in the lab, keeps it in the vein of nice and freindly, wind-down from work chat and game or three. :)

Yes, you should. And then take him home and make a man out of him. 2nd part optional, of course.

LOL I couldn't take him home right now even if I wanted to. My room is so messy I can't even see my bed!!! :eek:

OK, so I went down. He wasn't there, went to get food. His roomie is gonna get him to call me.

SHOT DOWN!

He has homework. Which I know is true cause I have it too. He never seems to do it though. Everyday he always has some wild story of what him and his roomies did the night before. Now, he doesn't have time for me. Well, I guess I found out whether he likes me.

I'll have my nose buried in the books if you guys wanna come over and laugh.

Nixy said:

If it makes you feel any better, when I was that age I passed up a lot of potentially good relationships out of sheer idiocy, so he's still in character... :p

Catch up with him again in about 4 yrs, and you guys can get married and live happily ever after. :)

(Or better yet, give him another chance and maybe he'll get a clue.)

If tomorrow it seems like he WANTED to do something but was trully studying I will give him another chance. If he doesn't seem to care then I am done with it.

Thank You LL

Unfortunately I can not take full credit. The person it refers to helped me think it up (ok, I said I wanted something like that as my title and he thought it up). No, it's NOT Chris !

Ardsgaine said:
If it makes you feel any better, when I was that age I passed up a lot of potentially good relationships out of sheer idiocy, so he's still in character... :p

^^^What he said^^^ Could kick myself for how many relationships,I missed by not being clued in.

Nixy said:
If tomorrow it seems like he WANTED to do something but was trully studying I will give him another chance. If he doesn't seem to care then I am done with it.

It's his turn now. Don't ask him again, that will seem too needy. How did you part the last time you saw him, did either of you make any comment as to who was going to contact who next?

Nixy said:
SHOT DOWN!

He has homework. Which I know is true cause I have it too. He never seems to do it though. Everyday he always has some wild story of what him and his roomies did the night before. Now, he doesn't have time for me. Well, I guess I found out whether he likes me.

i wont laugh at ya cause i know how hard it is to be shot down. dont worry tho. as i said before thats what were ehre for. besides maybe he doesnt want to fail his classes so hell do homework from time to time.im sure hed rather be with ya than the books. hell anyone would rather have a date than hw. stupid hw gets in the way of romance. oh well back to my books :)

Greenie: We haven't done anything together yet. When we talked on the phone last night (when he said he was too busy) neither of us said who would contact who. He just said "Talk to you later"

well nix thisll be short but again i say he will call or he should im sure he will and feel free to rely on us for support ok :hug:

Back