show us your keyring!

BlurOfSerenity

scanning my keychainy swiss army knife for the "thy tools" thread got me inspired for this thread.

post a picture of your keyring.

mine's very cluttered and noisy :)
and shown at 75% actual size

Which one??

1) Truck keys
2)House and Mail box ,exacto knife ,flashlight
3) Janitorial keys
4)keys for the tool cabinet at my second job

needless to say I jingle :lloyd:

I toned down my keyring a couple years ago for practicality reasons.

You should have seen it before. You could tell I had my keyring with me from the leaning. :p

omg, it has KEYS! multiple ones!

haha, it's been a joke with one of my friends that i have all these keychains and only one key.

I was asking Ash. I can see Ford's "family of fine cars" keys on your ring. But Ash, according to her website, drives a 1995 Mercury Mystique. The only key I see on her ring is a flame-pattern Axxess+ key for a Schlage lock. There's a picture of her on her site holding the keys to her car, so the car obviously has keys that go with it.

i don't have a single key anymore...thus making my keyring obsolete....but it consists of a little plastic spongebob and a hand in the "i love you" sign.

Ink:

i actually do have a set of keys for my car, but i dont drive it much yet (no license, you see XD)... i really should put those keys on my ring, lol... i'm lazy XD

I use half of these every day, and all of them 2 or 3 times a week. :mad:

Anyone remember that scene in Sex, Lies and Videotape where James Spader talks about having only one key? I want to have only one key. :crying3:

pic_0141.gif

Ms Ann Thrope said:
I use half of these every day, and all of them 2 or 3 times a week. :mad:

Anyone remember that scene in Sex, Lies and Videotape where James Spader talks about having only one key? I want to have only one key. :crying3:
Are those grocery store trackers?

Here's mine. Work on the left, personal on the right. There are more, but these are what I carry daily.
keys.JPG

Mirlyn said:
Are those grocery store trackers?

Here's mine. Work on the left, personal on the right. There are more, but these are what I carry daily.
keys.JPG
yeah... both of them, they're for the two main chains in town: Jewel and Dominicks

I have a bunch of those sexy girl ones and a bad taste bear(bondage slave bear). but no pics and scanner to show them

Back