SIGH

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I thought that when registering fo rUniversity I had to wait until I filled out the payment arrangement form to submit my course selections and I had to wait until I was notified about scholarships to fill out my payment arrangement form. Now I find out I could have submitted my course selections and waited to submit my payment form. GRRRRR! I am submitting the forms tomorrow (when I go down to the Uiversity for a open house). I only get to take one elective course per semester (engineering has ALOT of mandatory courses) and I want to take German both semesters but it is a limited enrollment course and now I am afraid I will not get in because they suggested that course selection be in by July 18! If it is full I will take psycology which will be fine aswell but I REALLY want German! :(

Registering should be considered the admissions exam--they make it hard enough!! :) Lordy, I don't miss that at all. At least next year you'll have it a teensy weensy bit easier...?

Had no admittance exam.

They do admittance based on highschool marks.

I have confirmed I am goig ot the university for Engineering but have no submitted my course selction sheet yet.

Oh! I miss read and thought you were saying that they were onein the same there. *smacks self on the head*

Registering for classes IS the crappy part about college. Everything good is always full.

The year I graduated, they implemented online registration. *grr* I had to suffer by standing in lines to register.

Just give up and take up herding cows and sheeps....worked wonders for people....they are all normal, three toothed, people today leading miserable- to moderete happy lives....

Back