Sigh....

tonksy

Robby gave the girls each a jumbo pixie stick and now I hear a lot of giggling and banging against the wall....I guess I should go investigate that.

Robby gave the girls each a jumbo pixie stick and now I hear a lot of giggling and banging against the wall....I guess I should go investigate that.

Why? Investigate screams & clean up after laughter.

Why? Investigate screams & clean up after laughter.

I expect it was the banging against the wall that was worrying her...the giggling was just indication that they were on a sugar high...

At least I did it relatively early. I wanted them to go through the full high and then crash in time for bed. I hate it when they demand sweetie bits right before bed. They end up being nutters right through story time and beyond.

I plan on doing this when i get married. rile the kids off and then run for it... like rile them up right before i go out golfing or something... feed them pixy sticks and give them some pots and pans and then haul ass...

But you'd never be able to trust her to go out and leave you with the kids again.

Worse than that. I wouldn't go to sleep around her. She would probably superglue the tip of your peepee shut and laugh at you while you roll on the floor trying to decide wether to let your bladder rupture or to take a knife to your own wang in order to make a bypass.

Back