Site Improvements

sbcanada

1. The Avatars don't work. Pressed "Yes", uploaded the picture, and it just goes back to "No" and then I have no Avatar on my posts. Size is less than 90x90 and I tried gif, bmp, and jpg.

2. Create a new forum where members can go to make suggestions, and where we will hold future votes on issues such as layout and moderators. You might call this forum the "OT Central Head Office" or something. Up to you Admins. :)

lol, you're layin it on thick! if i become a mod at HWC one day i'll make you pay :D!

The poll works, but as i am carried to the page it gets page cannot be displayed errors, although when i opened the page after it showed the polls, i thought you would've gone for the maple leafs!

sbcanada

3. Random "Page not found errors." :D

I would have gone for the Leafs, but let's get real, Canada has not won the Cup since like '93? :p

sbcanada

The Americans bought all of the Canadian players, that is why they have the better NHL teams. :(

But you notice when the Canadian players play for Canada at the olympics, we win? :p

sbcanada

Originally posted by Justintime
lol, you're layin it on thick! if i become a mod at HWC one day i'll make you pay :D!

You'll never be a HWC moderator. Remember when I asked to be one? Toolbox said to me "We'll let you know." :p :D

Besides, you can't do anything to me there. They have so many rules! But here, I can make you mine... LOL :D

well i'd love to be a mod of a new site, enjoyed being one a few years back at a 'questionable CD-RW, hardware, copy site forum' that got busted in 2000, was a mod for 3 yrs, and damn one day the page was gone :( well i found HWC after so i was happy :D

p.s i guess it was too much of a frequent use of the word w*rez that brought it down, try as we may, the admins were a bit slack on it, guess you pay the price eh? :(

sbcanada

You were a moderator of an illegal site? Well I guess that's a big negareeno on your moderator application for this site. :D

lol, nah, it was perfectly legal, but the legal limits were ignored all too often, had alot of arguments with the admins about the posts to warez links they were letting slip, and we ( me and a few other mods who disagreed) could not do anything cause they or the forum mod thought 'to hell wiv it' and we could not edit cause it was not our forum X(