SL, SPOT, and INKY!!!!!!!

tonksy

dudes, you're coming in on thursday (dave on friday) and the BBQ isn't until saturday and sunday....whatcha wanna do?
zoo? civil war stuff? botanical gardens? stone mountain where prof and family will be? fishing? sleazy strip clubs? oooh ooh! we have to take you guys to this italian place for dinner one time!
i'm a little excited.

That actually goes for my guests as well. I'm off work as of Wednesday night, so we can do things as a group or split between two cars.

What I wanna know is who the resident photographer is going to be for posting blackmail shots afterwards. *cough* spot *cough*

Friday would be the time for the Italiano dinner since the BBQ on the other two days would derail external feeding attempts.

In the shopping center over in Parkaire's parking lot? Yeah, I've been there. It's good. I prefer Scallini's, but it's good.

Unless you make me clean out an entire house, it'll be better than my last vacation, so I'll be happy with almost anything. Italian food always sounds great, I haven't met many pasta dishes I haven't liked.

tonksy said:
zoo? civil war stuff? botanical gardens? stone mountain where prof and family will be? fishing? sleazy strip clubs? oooh ooh! we have to take you guys to this italian place for dinner one time!
yes. :D

any of those suggestions work for me

greenfreak said:
What I wanna know is who the resident photographer is going to be for posting blackmail shots afterwards. *cough* spot *cough*
that reminds me. i need batterys.
got plenty of blank tape for the digicam...

I'm intending to take my camera as well.

As for what to do Friday... I was hoping you guys would know what to show me. All I've seen of Atlanta is the airport tarmac, and even then not much because it was dark. As long as I get to try a Luther Burger sometime, I'm good to go. :D

Inkara1 said:
As long as I get to try a Luther Burger sometime, I'm good to go. :D
The guy made one on the "Tonight Show " with Jay Leno last week,it was impressive ,but the HamDog was downright intimidating . *puke*

we can get you a luther burger at waffle house but we have to provide the donuts. i think my boss would do it just to see you eat it.

Back