Sleep......

Mare

Oh the stress of the holidays. Is anyone else but me stressing this holiday season. I could go on and on why - but i'll spare your ears.

Just wish I could sleep all night lately. And the weird part isn't really the holiday stress of presents or anything. Just mostly, guess alot on my mind?????

CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!! :lol2:

its normal under stress to get less sleep. and im sure teh move has been taking a toll on you since in a way your not used to being away from home(you said home is NJ and it has been all your life). listen things will get better. try to relax a little. maybe enjoy the fact you have some warmth :grumpy: and one day you can visit back home. do things to relax. bath and meditate or sex(id like to be included in the last part)

I'm so stressed by the holidays it's not funny. I have a ton of assignments to do by thursday, my xmas shopping and lots of little things... Yuck.

God, I hate the xmas merry-go-round. My mother started asking me what we were doing for xmas in october! chrissake. For a holiday that supposed to be about peace and goodwill... obviously they've never met MY family. :rolleyes: What's this business about sleep? What is this thing you call 'sleep'? :yawn:

freako104 said:
its normal under stress to get less sleep. and im sure teh move has been taking a toll on you since in a way your not used to being away from home(you said home is NJ and it has been all your life). listen things will get better. try to relax a little. maybe enjoy the fact you have some warmth :grumpy: and one day you can visit back home. do things to relax. bath and meditate or sex(id like to be included in the last part)

Meditate (HA) , take a hot bathe (HA), cant even go to the bathroom, without 50 million MOM MOM MOM. LOL
Know what though Sex would probably cure alot of stress-forget what the heck it is lately ROFL.

Kaw. I know it sucks how they give all the assignments right before holiday break, like you dont have enough stress already.
And to top everything off, yesterday after work I picked the picks I took right before I left NJ and at the airport with the children and their Dad, was trying not to develop them, OMG, :crying4: :crying4: :crying4: :crying4: :crying4:
I miss MOm so much ......And the boys as their Dad. But now they have pics to see him and we all sat for like an hour and talked and remembered all the good times... So it made us all feel alittle better.

Oh Boy its that insomnia night again-tired but just cant fall asleep!!! :lol2:

And guess what ? I finished Xmas shopping - just some xtra special cards and tape and good to go-WooooHoooo.

Back