sneaking in a cup

kuulani

:coffee: Ahhh ... my first cup of coffee in awhile. It's only half a cup ... and it's weak-ass office coffee anyway. There's a memo going around saying we can only fill the coffeemaker with 2 scoops of coffee - 2 scoops for a 12 cup machine :eek:

2 scoops?! How weak-ass can you get? I would fill that bad boy with a minimum of 6 heaping scoops!

The last place I worked for had the worst effing coffee in the world. I brought in my own machine and grinder and such. Life sucks bad enough without good coffee. I had people lining up all day to bum java off of me. It got a little expensive keeping a half dozen people happy.

kuulani said:
nalani said:
but you now have the best coffee in the world, Rob ... savor it ... :)

Kona coffee?

:licklips:

yep :licklips: .. took some down on my trip to Georgia .. he and I near had half the bag before I left :D ... so, I promised to send him some .. sent him some koko'olau too ...

how'd you like that tea, Rob?

that's sacreligious! :D

how about the washcloth .. didja try that yet? Don't forget to follow the directions on the package :D

You shouldn't have given me a package written in japanese ...mandarin or thai would have been cool. I just don't speaka da east island lingo.

kuulani said:
Japanese washcloth ... never leave home without it.

except I did leave home without it when I went to Georgia ..and I regretted it :(

Nixy - if you have any Asian or Japanese specialty stores in your area, ask if they have a Japanese washcloth .. there are others, made in Korea or Taiwan, but the true Japanese ones are the best .. they're the scubbiest! *thinking I should sell that motto to one of those companies* :D

Back