Snnnnnnooorrrttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snort or blow?

• SNNOOORRRTTTTTT!!!!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • HONK!

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

[b]

I have a cold or the flu or I'm possibly the first victim of the viral attack against the US...either way I've been sick.

Just about 30 min ago I went to get some nyquil so that I can actually sleep tonight and not spend the whole evening tossing and turning.

Anyway, while I was there holding the package of NyQuil in my hands my nose starts dripping and running like it has been pretty much constantly since I got sick, and....SNNNNOOOORRRTTTT, I got the situation back in hand.

My boyfriend turns and asks if we should buy tissues because for him going SNNNOOOORRRRTTTTT!!!!!! is uncuth, whereas for me, I don't enjoy blowing snot into a thin tissue and usually ending up with the stuff stuck in my mustache.

Besides, if you SSNNNNNOOOOORRRTTTT!!! then you can go HUUUGGGHHHH THOOOHIIE and spit out a great glob of goo.

I also can't stand the sound of somebody blowing their nose. To me it's even more gross than trying to keep it in.

So, I guess my question is...Do you snort or blow? and why?

I started to answer this, and then I realized you were just trying to trick me into say 'I blow.' :hmm:

I tend not to snort, because I don't really like the stuff in my mouth, and there's not alway a good place to spit it. Sometimes it's unavoidable, but I try not to make a big noise about it, especially if people are around.

oh ew... I don't snort it into my mouth!! *puke* I kinda do this little Princess *sniff*... you know... like how all Princesses do.

Jerrek, while you're here, please go edit that text out of the BBTool thread. Its a nightmare...

preferebly place index finger on one side of your nose and push it closed. take a deep breath and blow that baby for all its worth.
distance is graded. and be careful of passerbys :D :D
ok so i blow my nose into a kleenex, but that sounded much cooler.

samcurry said:
preferebly place index finger on one side of your nose and push it closed. take a deep breath and blow that baby for all its worth.
distance is graded. and be careful of passerbys
Those are referred to in the trade as...snot rockets:D ...pretty handy if you have a snout full of dust.:headbang:

I gotta say I blow my nose. If I don't have a tissue I may do the princess sniffle thing but the only way to get full rid of it is to blow it.

I blow - one thing I never got used to as a nurse on the chest ward was people gobbing into and having to check the sputum pots. The very thought makes me want to...

Excuse me... *rushes from room with hand over mouth*

:sick: :sick2: :sick3: :sick4: *puke*

I blow. :D

I do though, if I have tissues handy. I may sometimes sniffle a little unconciously but I always have really soft tissues when I'm sick. I have what I call a "sickie bag"... soft tissues, chapstick, halls, tea, thermometer.

Back