Snow Day Fun!

Altron

I had awesome day!
I started off jumping a fence, stealing a snowblower, and pulling the huge snowblower over the fence. Then I had fun aiming snowblower to shoot snow at my brother.
Then I went to a party, now i'm back for a night on OTC!

Hehe
It was a big MTD one, was a pain in the ass to lift over the fence.
It's actually myy neighbors
They have the biggest baddest snowblower in on the block, and they lock it in a shed past a locked fence when they leave for 3 weeks!
Now it is in my garage (It sure beat my old snowblower, the handy 2 gallon wet/dry vac)

Will you let us know what the inside of the juvenile center looks like when you get back?

Can you pick locks? I picked up that little bit of knowledge a few years ago from someone I know that was more in jail than out of jail. I'm pretty good with regular doors and reglar locks. Combination locks I can't do though. The newer models are pretty much impossible to crack.

ghettonate (from MKT) and I once tried breaking into our lockers...

My neighbor (other side) had a key to the shed (but no key to get through the fence around shed) so I just had to climb the fence...

Hm, I once unlocked a classroom using the credit card trick, JUST as the teacher walked past us... He wasn't impressed with my friends cheering or me succeeding... Detention. Blehc.

In our science room we have a radiator in front off that he periodic table of elemnts (which we were memorising, but thats a differnet subject).
ghettonate and I climbed up behind the poster and hid there for awhile.

Back