SnP is right...

chcr

Too cute for words
...about Nashville. :eek:

The rest of the story...

NASHVILLE, Tenn. Apr 12, 2005 — A man was beaten to death after catching his wife's lover living in a closet in their home, police said Tuesday. Rafael DeJesus Rocha-Perez, 35, was charged with homicide in the slaying of 44-year-old Jeffrey A. Freeman over the weekend.

First, allow me to note that the title of this thread damn near caused me to choke on a Pop Tart...

Secondly...wow. Chick got her bang buddy living in a closet in the house, eh? That's resourceful.

More proof that Nashville should just be cancelled in the name of public betterment. When your most marketable feature is being the place Boxcar Willie once sang, you got problems.

SouthernN'Proud said:
First, allow me to note that the title of this thread damn near caused me to choke on a Pop Tart...

Disclaimer: This thread is in no way intended to cause physical harm to any proudly southern person via toaster pastry or otherwise... :lol2:

Why was he charged with homicide? He was protecting private property from an uninvited intruder.

HomeLAN said:
Yeah, I don't see it happening again. Frankly, I didn't think he was dumb enough to try it the first time.
Hey man don't look down on it too much. That's how new inventions
are born sometimes. :D
Let the boy be inventive, just not on the side of your head. :nerd:

Back