So i finally laid back and watched the minority report

[mod hat] please god please stop talking about illegal film downloads[/mod hat]

i saw minority report in the cinema a few weeks back and thought it was very good. i also saw mulholland drive on video and it was superb, completely bonkers, but still superb :)

Speilberg has made a couple of my favorite movies(not the ones you might think). But this one seemed different. I'm surprised that he used tom cruz because he usually doesn't like to use popular actors whos face gives that hollywood persona.

Well I thought that the best thing about TMR was the fact that Spielberg's last film was A.I. so it was a nice recovery. :)

Both films have the most amazing effects in them though. Although A.I. was dire and Kubrick is surely rolling in his grave I still liked it for the effects. Best I've ever seen by far. Like the teddy... you just don't doubt it's real for a second.

i've not seen ai but someone told me you could see the kubrick bit end, all miserable and dark, and then the spielberg happy shit tacked onto it after.

Gotta agree about ai. I think it's a movie one should definetly watch it for the graphics but that's it. And yes Kubrick rolled over in his grave i'm sure. Spielberg did one thing right though, picking Ministry to play live in the movie. :beardbng: :beardbng: :band: :beardbng: :beardbng:

Back