so much for freedom of religion

He may be right. The federal government may not impose a state religion but state & local governments do have the authority to limit what & who happens in their town (local standards).

I was reading something about this a few months ago. It's an interesting proposition.

He may be right. The federal government may not impose a state religion but state & local governments do have the authority to limit what & who happens in their town (local standards).

I was reading something about this a few months ago. It's an interesting proposition.

cool there's this eyesore buddhist temple that i'd love to have razed. synagogues can be pesky too. and then there's those stupid christians...

um, i've mentioned that mccotter at least a couple of times. for someone who reminds me that "the (your) story has been told here before" you really seem to miss details that others post. achtung, scro.

one thing is for sure - the man needs to have his teeth whitened for the camera.

I didn't miss, or forget.

as I've also stated before, especially with the winkster, it's difficult to tell
when somebody is being sarcastic, indifferent, or genuine, sometimes.

Thanks for clearing that up.

well, considering that mccotter is not an idiot or bigot (and really i don't care about bigotry in itself but rather the lack of smarts/awareness behind it), and it's those two things that i seem to object to... right.

herman cain.

what a maroon.

75162789.jpg

Back