So, my coworker is a cheerleader...

Jeslek

Banned
Yeah, I'm on my co-op term, and have another Waterloo guy here... We started chatting around and it appears he is a cheerleader :) Here is a picture. He is the guy holding the girl. (And he is laughing at me posting this here.)

pic11_6.jpg

For more pictures, go here: http://www.cheerweb.net/uwcheer/pictures11.html

Waterloo Warriors > * :p (eh Nixy? lol)

So, anyone else been a cheerleader? I'm tempted.

I did it for a time in grade 8

looooooooooooooooooong time ago.

The men gotta be real strong...

Thing is, first off, guy cheerleaders have this perception of being gay. That said, most guy cheerleaders I've known could kick any of the football players asses.

So..

I'd do it. :trippin:

PLUS as a bonus, you get to grab chicks butts, and not get slapped. :trippin: :trippin:

There aren't any on British TV that portrays American men as black guys with guns or fat, donut eating policemen. All the girls are cutesy blonde cheerleaders but there aren't any guys. I thought it was a true depiction of real life, I'm sorry. ;)

It's OK cause that cheerleader guy is hot and thinks I am cute :blush: so Waterloo is allowed to win now.

the only cheerleaders we have in the uk are mainly in us sports played over here. football, rugby union and cricket tend not to bother [unless you count streaking as a form of dancing entertainment ;)]. generally between halves of matches the supporters go and get a vaguely warm meat pie product and some rancid tea, all overpriced and in a queue that takes so long you miss the first 10mins of the second half D

rugby league has cheerleaders i think, but they are different. and northern eek ;)

insert penis here said:
There aren't any on British TV that portrays American men as black guys with guns or fat, donut eating policemen. All the girls are cutesy blonde cheerleaders but there aren't any guys. I thought it was a true depiction of real life, I'm sorry. ;)

:rofl2:

ris said:
football, rugby union and cricket tend not to bother

Football, rugby union and cricket tend not to bother? God, I have never seen cheerleaders in the uk in ANY sport let alone just them. Maybe I need to open my eyes to the world of cheerleading. :D

Back