So who has...

I never owned a Laserdisc, they were quite popular for a time and suddenly they just disappeared.

When Laserdiscs were still popular, we had bought Batman and Batman Returns... But then we never bought a laserdisc player and thus, never opened those movies. Now I don't know where they are

I've thought about getting a LD player and getting cheap movies, many of which aren't available on DVD... but that's a lot of extra stuff to store and space is at a bit of a premium.

I've thought about getting a LD player and getting cheap movies, many of which aren't available on DVD... but that's a lot of extra stuff to store and space is at a bit of a premium.

Well alot of the players are as big as a 5 disk CD changer, their really not that bad. some of them have a CD player and a LD in one unit. also there is $1000 LD player from japan. oh yes i also got 25 LD movies for $15.

I was more talking about storing the discs. They're the same size as vinyl records, and I've got a bunch of those in the office and don't really have room for many more anywhere in the trailer.

I remember a guy once telling me that dvd's were only a fad. He was the owner of a vhs rental store, which has long since gone out of business. :D

I think it would be fun to have a laserdisc player just for the heck of it. :headbng2:

I was more talking about storing the discs. They're the same size as vinyl records, and I've got a bunch of those in the office and don't really have room for many more anywhere in the trailer.

Ahh i see, i completley understand, most of mine are stored at my parents house don't have any room here. i have well over 1000 vinyl records, and about 200-250 LD.:eek13:

Back