So you think you can dance?

greenfreak

I'll admit it. I'm addicted to a Fox reality show.

American Idol never thrilled me all that much and I watched it sparingly. But when I saw the commercials for the dance version of Idol, I thought I'd tune in.

Rusty and I have been laughing our asses off over this show every Wednesday night at 8pm. The judges aren't as abrasive as Simon and there tends to be a lot of weeping among the dancers and even the coreographers but it's entertaining, if only to make fun of the people on the show.

Someone out there has to be watching this too. Anyone? Bueller?

Nope.. can't dance. My dancing would be described as something between 'frantic shooing of a bee' and 'peeing on an electric fence metabolic spazola shutdown'.

unclehobart said:
Nope.. can't dance. My dancing would be described as something between 'frantic shooing of a bee' and 'peeing on an electric fence metabolic spazola shutdown'.
nail a couple of spikes into your feet and thats a good approximation of my dancing abilities....

Spot said:
unclehobart said:
nail a couple of spikes into your feet and thats a good approximation of my dancing abilities....

Wow...you guys are great. I wish I could dance that well. Well, not really.

As far as the TV show goes, I caught about twenty seconds of it. Same, only different, than American Idol.

My wife has gotten hooked on The Amazing Race (Game Show Network reruns) though.

I watched part of an episode and never really got into it. Depends on the show I guess. Now Fear Factor I'll watch!

I'll even admit that I CAN dance.

Back