Some new vinyl

Inkara1

So since Caity's gone now, I thought I would console myself with some new vinyl. Well, a lot of it used, but new to me. I bought it last Friday and Saturday (two different stores) but just now decided to tell you about it.

Anyways, here's what I got:

Queen
Pink Floyd - Atom Heart Mother
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
Rolling Stones - Hot Rocks 1964-1971
Black Sabbath - We Sould Our Soul for Rock and Roll
ZZ Top - Eliminator
Ratt - Out of the Cellar
Dokken - Tooth and Nail
Living Colour - Vivid
Moby Grape
Thomas Dolby - The Golden Age of Wireless
Eminem - Curtain Call
Roxy Music - The Atlantic Years 1973-1980
Metallica - Garage Inc.
AC/DC - If You Want Blood, You've Got It
Peter Frampton - Frampton's Camel
Kiss - Double Platinum
Ray Stevens - The Very Beat of Ray Stevens

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
Rolling Stones - Hot Rocks 1964-1971
Black Sabbath - We Sould Our Soul for Rock and Roll
ZZ Top - Eliminator
Ratt - Out of the Cellar
Dokken - Tooth and Nail
Living Colour - Vivid
AC/DC - If You Want Blood, You've Got It
Kiss - Double Platinum

Had all that on vinyl. :grumpy:

On a more upbeat note however, the CD replacement is coming along nicely. Up to about 1/3 of what I had. Another five years or so and I might be close to having it back.

i've got a small stack of old vinyl stored out in the garage. i wonder if they are worth anything....

If you were to ever make a trip to San Luis Obispo, CA, you'd probably be able to replace a surprising amount of your vinyl... the store sare called Cheap Thrills and Boo Boo Records. I went to Cheap Thrills on Saturday. I also went to a place here in Paso Robles called Aardvark Music... their vinyl selection is really limited but I just happened to score bigtime there.

Cheap Thrills
Boo Boo Records

Looks like Boo Boo has a better site.

did a quick spot check on them yesterday. the LPs themselves were in pretty good shape. couple of the covers were a little ragged though.

i wish i had a better record player... currently i have JJR512's old one, the arm of which is held on with duct tape. i don't trust certain things on it at all, like my fiance's old, rare misfits records he spent a lot of time collecting. but other things i found, like shitty dollar-bin records that are already messed up, are ok for it.
jealous of many of your finds, though, inky!

Apparently Atom Heart Mother is kind of hard to find, especially on vinyl... I danced a merry jig when I found it.

i still have to look through the pile to see what i have. havent looked at them in many years. been about 20 years since i've even owned a turntable.

You could always just send it over here and I'd be more than happy to look through it for you... :grinyes:

You could always just send it over here and I'd be more than happy to look through it for you... :grinyes:

:grinno:

i know there are a couple of Zepplin, a couple of AC/DC, J. Geils and a Van Halen. just went to dig them out, but they are buried behind my comic books. i'll dig them out tomorrow. the xbox should be cool enough to turn back on now...

Back