Somebody stole my Christmas lights

HeXp£Øi±

I just put them up too. Nice angel blue ones. Bummer. I had them going up both sides of my walk and they were really pretty. My daughtrs upset now. Ah well, maybe someone else needed them more than i did although i doubt thy know the true meaning of christmas. If they would have just asked i might have just given them away.

someone stole your christmas lights? that pisses me off...it's not like they needed the lights to get by or anything...fuckers...steal food to eat, i understand...steal shoes for your child because you can't afford any and he has none, i understand....hell, i even understand stealing cable.....but no one NEEDS christmas lights and it's just tacky to steal them from someone else.

I laugh in your case and if such happened to me.

The deperation of it is hillarious, it would actually make my day, just the good laugh of it all

Geezus.....there are some low bastards out there :disgust2:

I hope the theives suffer in an accident involving lightbulbs, KY jelly and a long fall from a tall ladder....

The same happened to my girlfriend's mom :shrug:

IMO they do it just to piss you off.

pardon me but excuse me if Im a little confused . isnt it a huge pain in the ass to take christmas lights down after they are set up? This is one of the main reasons i dont take mine down till about mid may normally. But I mean what kind of loser goes out of his way to do that just to get $20 worth of christmas lights?

maybe it was part of a scavenger hunt...we used to do those...mad fun...but we always gave our stuff back...hopefully you'll be as lucky....

Stealing Christmas lights is cheesy.

That wouldn't happen here. Property owners around here shoot first and ask questions later . . . if there is anything left to shoot at after the dogs rip the trespasser apart . . . we don't screw around. Consequently, the crime rate is very low.

Back