somebody wants your social security number next

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Where were all these people born? What's the birthdates of them? What's your full & complete legal name? These questions are general knowledge with no ulterior motives. BTW, what's your moms maiden name. :p

Nope... haven't asked for names, ages, or anything that is used for scoping someone out on the sly. The only makers that I've asked for carry the title of 'mom, dad, brother, sister, aunt, uncle'. Its fairly innocuous. I know better than to dig any deeper.

I don't care if you used the :p ... I'm not laughing.

Read once that George Burns said, "I wouldn't like to say I'm old, but my social security number is 1.":lol2:

Burns: "'Social Security Number'.. Naught-naught-naught naught-naught naught-naught-naught-two.. damn Roosevelt. 'Cause of parents death'.. got in my way."

this was in no way ionteded to slam unclehobart...he just happened to have his name attatched to 3 threads, following another threads example & it struck me funny...ill timed at worst

Here, [ssn edited out]

Suck on that, OPC (Overly Politically Correct), and go ahead and stalk me, whatever weird motherfuckers might be reading this. I'm 285 lbs and I am highly unstable. Would anyone really wanna fuck with me? Go ahead and try. I'm right fucking here.

ROTFLMAO@fury! Yeah some mean mofo that weighs 360 lbs and also very unstable and also owns quite a few guns. Not to mention that marriage is falling apart,work is hassling him,computer had to go back from cable to 56k yeah there are others out here that are "weird motherfuckers".:headbang: :p

fury said:
Suck on that, OPC (Overly Politically Correct), and go ahead and stalk me, whatever weird motherfuckers might be reading this. I'm 285 lbs and I am highly unstable. Would anyone really wanna fuck with me? Go ahead and try. I'm right fucking here.

cant we be friends and i wont stalk you? ;)

unclehobart said:
Burns: "'Social Security Number'.. Naught-naught-naught naught-naught naught-naught-naught-two.. damn Roosevelt. 'Cause of parents death'.. got in my way."

Yo momma's so old, her social security number is 1. :D

If you're thinking in computer terms, if her number is 0 then she's so old she turns herself off.

Back