Someone had to do it

Using this big ass 110V vibrator on the missus. Blew out the main bus breaker. Took forever to figure it out.

I was toiling away as the lot attendant at Home Depot. If the lights had gone out here, no one would have given a fuck about my plight. I'd have had to push carts and load 90-lb. bags of concrete in the dark.

Poor Poor baby, lol

Life must suck without power.. The most thats been happening lately is that we kee blowing fuses. I mean, come on. MY dads computer, my computer, tv, lights on, and 3 window air conditioners, im suprised we even have power, and i dont even want to look at the power bill, i may not have to pay for it but ill still shit my pants if its high.

lol, i hate when the poer goes out when your sleeping. Most people dont notice it when there sleeping, but i have the white noise of my computer and fan and as soon as the power goes off and they shut off, im awake all night..or until the power comes back on.

We don't get power cuts here. Or at least so rarely I can't remember which year the last one was.

Sometimes we get alot of power outages but the power wil only go off for a few second and then turn back on. but it still turnes everything off, and its annoying

The INFO in the cable box takes all day to update
Computer shuts down and restarts and i lose everything i was doing

shit like that pisses me off, if the powers gonna go out it could at least go out for longer then 30 seconds

Well, we have comcast(or comcast if you dont understand the made up words i always use)

Comcast totally fucks us over. The cable box takes forever to update, out phone lines are messed up and they STILL HAVENT FIXED IT and its been several months now, and im not even gonna start naming the problems with our cable modem. comcast is on my shitlist

::EDIT:: attempted to correct spelling errors but Hamtaro is distracting me!!

At least you didnt go with that other really shitty US adsl company....whatever their name is

Back