soooo proud

nalani

I'm not sure if I told you guys or not but for the past 3-4 months I've been teaching the Yearbook Production Team. Our job was to produce our school's very first yearbook. I tell you, that was pressure-filled. First of all, it the first yearbook ever. The one that pretty much "makes or breaks" the desire to continue with the project. Second, I come from a family of creative people and artists ... if it were bland, I'd never hear the end of it.

Well, I picked them up on Friday evening. Tears flowed. It's so beautiful. You know, I've looked at it again and again over the last month, editing and re-editing. But to see it as a final project.... I can't tell you how proud I am of these kids. These kids have had very little or no experience on a computer much less publication software and digital photography. They did a great job.

Damn ... this is one of those defining moments ... the moment you say to yourself "this is what all the headaches, yelling, screaming, and hugging was for".

I just wanted to share.

:)

congrats na, the satisfaction and pride that you take from creative things is special, especially when it become everything you hoped it would be.

Great!!!!

The harder to get there, the more enjoyable it is when you arrive.

Did they spell everything right? Hope so; no one ever did that with my high school's yearbook.

Originally posted by Inkara1
Did they spell everything right? Hope so; no one ever did that with my high school's yearbook.

of course they did .. I had the most anal copy edit person checking it over after I did the third edits ... who, you might ask? ku'u, of course :D *feeling all brave because she's not here* hehehe

Back