Sooooooooo Hungry

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
So, I ate breakfast (two pieces of toast) 4 hours ago. Lunch is in 1.5 hours. I am STARVING! Why am I SO hungry?! :banghead:

because you've only had two pieces of toast in four hours! That'd make me starve. Hell, I had a bowl of fruit loops two hours ago and I think here in thirty minutes I'll head down to the kitchen to see what kinda soup they have. *hehe*

1. Step away from the fruitopia.

2. Do not make eye contact with the fruitopia.

3. Slowly turn away from the fruitopia.

4. Walk away from the fruitopia.

5. Do not look back at the fruitopia.

6. Forget there was ever a fruitopia.

7. There was never a fruitopia.

8. Find a new place to live, far away from the fruitopia.

9. Move into your new, fruitopia-free home.

10. Do not think about the fruitopia.

11. You've never heard of fruitopia.

12. You are now fruitopia free.

:D

Nixy said:
So, I ate breakfast (two pieces of toast) 4 hours ago. Lunch is in 1.5 hours. I am STARVING! Why am I SO hungry?! :banghead:

* hasn't had breakfast yet
btw, two pieces of toast sounds like more than my regular breakfast (just about 250ml of milk with chocolate)

Go to the bathroom, then go buy something and eat it in your idle times, that will help you ease the waiting of those 1.5hours.

Go to the bathroom? Why do I have to go to the bathroom? :confuse3:

I bought some cheetoes and got a fruitopia outta my lunch bag YUMMY

They are having BBQ for lunch here today! YAY BBQ!

Nixy said:
:rofl4: @ Rose

My home has 2 cases of Fruitopia!!!
Give me the fruitopia Nix[/HAL]. I was like that before, I went to work on a bowl of coenflakes (as in thats all I'd eaten not literally ON a bowl of cornflakes). Got to about 11.30 and I was bloody starving!

Nixy said:
Go to the bathroom? Why do I have to go to the bathroom? :confuse3:

To use it as an excuse in case they don't like you going out for buying some stuff :D

oh, I can go buy stuff whenever I want :D

Holy stuffage batman! 2 hamburgers, 4 celery sticks, a hamburger bun with no meat (mmmmmmmmmmm plain bread :licklips: ) and a bottle of water

*pats her big fat belly*

All I have for breakfast is a cup of coffee and one Ensure at about 7:30, 8:00am. Then lunch is at 12. Then oatmeal at 4pm and dinner at 6:30. The more you cut down, the less you'll eat with each meal. I never used to be able to be satisfied with one Lean Cuisine and a yogurt. Now sometimes it's too much.

My lunch: Teriaki Chicken with a Peach Smoothie yogurt. :licklips:

Oh, I normally eat next to nothing. 3 small meals and one snack a day. This week I can't seem to get enough food into me...

Ditto, think it relieves the pain of knowing you're working. Quite useful though, I'm trying so hard to put on weight.

Yeah, the more I get fed up with this place and the more I wish for the summer to be over the more I eat...

Back