Soriano dealt to Nationals

Wasn't Alfonso on the trading block during the season last year? I know the Twins were hot and heavy for him.

Winter meetings, lots of stuff going on, like the Lyle Overbay trade. I'm all for the Brewers trading Overbay, but for a 5-11 pitcher and two prospects? I hope these prospects work out.

Now, since the Astros have decided not to play footsie with Roger Clemens all off-season, the rumor is he might be a Ranger this year.

That'd work.

It would be funny to see Manny shit a brick when the Sox actually do trade him like he's been saing he wants for years.

As for Soriano... his bat was nice, his defense wasn't, nor were the strikeouts or lack of walks. It's not like Texas is short of power bats without him. Hopefully Wilkerson will bring some good defense; after all, good defense helps pitchers just as much as removing the Gold Club that FUBARed the Ballpark's wind patterns in 2000 would.

Inkara1 said:
Soriano... his bat was nice
Prolly, but I've never seen it.

Arod's supposed to be a good guy. Hell, didn't he save some punk Bostonian kid's life?

And his bat is very nice. :banana:

ArodPurse.jpg

(you knew someone would dig this pic up... ;) )

abooja said:
Prolly, but I've never seen it.

Arod's supposed to be a good guy. Hell, didn't he save some punk Bostonian kid's life?

And his bat is very nice. :banana:
Aw, geez. the one time I say something non-perverted and it gets twisted! :p

Back