Sorta relevant to the day

Hitler's a big bad boy now

• Hell yeah, frag his ass

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No, we're a peaceful people. He hasn't done anything yet.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Only with international support

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Am I at risk of being his target?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Professur

Scenario: It's pre-WWII. Hitler is rearming. Everyone knows he's rearming. You, the leader of your country, have foreknowledge of what he's gonna do.

Do you go in and take him out?

Yet another for the "Right Wing" forum. Prof, would you please stop trying to drag this shit into LL?

In general i try not to be to tight regarding the themes of threads and their respective forum.

I'll move some, but i'll leave this one.

How do you know in advance what he's going to do? Do you think if Chamberlain had had any inkling he would have followed his policy of appeasement? Sorry, I can't answer this one, I have a problem with the premise.

Everyone's innocent 'til proved otherwise. Did he make threats? Did he already went hostile to another country? If not then I would not interfere. Just gather a lot of support form other countries and threat to go to war if any hostility comes from it...

Hitler's over and done with... the question should be... did we learn anything?

...answering my own question I would have to say... clearly not!

although id prefer peaceful means i want him out of power he killed so many i think it was 6 million. if he were alive and rearming i say hes a major threat to the world and should be stopped. i just prefer peaceful means but as long as he gets out and isnt a threat to the world oneway or another

Squiggy said:
Yet another for the "Right Wing" forum. Prof, would you please stop trying to drag this shit into LL?

How, pray tell, O Great Squigmister, how does a speculative question about an impossible event, over 60 years in the past possibly qualify as a Real World topic? My ears burn for your reply.

Squiggy said:

there are some left wingers in the RW squig. and one i know of whos independent. and like prof said this happened long ago hitlers dead. hes gone.

Back