Sovereignty for Hawaii?

kuulani

I just got off the phone with a customer service agent from Macys. I called to inquire about some furniture I saw online and to check if they ship to Hawaii.

me: Hi. I'm calling to check if you ship furniture to Hawaii?
Macys lady: No, ma'am, we only ship to customers in the United States.

*grr*

Last time I checked Hawaii is a part of the United States. Unless someone gave us sovereignty and didn't tell us :banghead:

I think I know what the fool meant but she ought to be bitchslapped for simple stupidity.

Unless someone gave us sovereignty and didn't tell us

Then your prayers have been answered!! :banana:

So what did you see that you liked? We just bought a couch from Macys and we're pretty happy with it. Ditto for JCPenney. Sears sucks donkey balls though.

I'm looking for nice bedroom furniture so my room can be pretty :D

But I'm stuck with the lame furniture stores in my small little town. It's like they're stuck with furniture from the 80s.

I'm looking for nice bedroom furniture so my room can be pretty :D

But I'm stuck with the lame furniture stores in my small little town. It's like they're stuck with furniture from the 80s.

Chit, I'd be happy if Palestine, TX, WAS stuck in the 80s. To be charitable, this town still lives and breathes 50s. *sigh*

Ah, but there was a time when Texas was a sovereign country. There are times when I think that going back might not be such a bad idea. LOL

Texas may indeed revert to sovereign nation status whenever it pleases. It's written into their statehood agreement. I only hope that occupied Tennessee is considered extreme East Texas if that ever happens. Because people should absolutely not have the option of leaving voluntary unions. Heavens no.

Back