Springer

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
the musical was on tv on Saturday. I was stuck to the couch so I watched it for a bit waiting for something else to come on.

It was horrible, and awful, and worser. Funny in parts, but mostly cause of the omg shock value. I dunno how it did in the end, but I'm astounded people paid to see it.

On another note, you can say motherfucking and lots lots more on Canadian TV at PrimeTime. :D

Leslie said:
the musical was on tv on Saturday. I was stuck to the couch so I watched it for a bit waiting for something else to come on.

It was horrible, and awful, and worser. Funny in parts, but mostly cause of the omg shock value. I dunno how it did in the end, but I'm astounded people paid to see it.

On another note, you can say motherfucking and lots lots more on Canadian TV at PrimeTime. :D

So I gather you've never watched "Puppets who Kill " before ,lots of the fuck word there:sex: .

It's not on at 8pm here

and I was only forced to watch it once. Never again.

All day. I've seen it on CBC at lunchhour.

I hadn't known about the motherfuckin bit though.

Wow... Childrens programming must be something else up there. Cartoon characters with the mouths of sailors and full onscreen penetration.

Back