Squiggy

Jeslek

Banned
That avatar is ... disturbing. Where did you get it? I, in general, don't associate an eyeball in an egg. :)

I cracked an egg open once and i think it was fertilized because it had a big blood spot and some other weird shit in it. I was gagging on the damn thing trying to get it down. :D

HeXp£Øi± said:
I cracked an egg open once and i think it was fertilized because it had a big blood spot and some other weird shit in it. I was gagging on the damn thing trying to get it down. :D

*puke* :sick:

Nah, chick and eggs are pretty good.

who am i kidding, I still throw out double yolks.

HeXp£Øi± said:

happened to me once, geez the smell....*puke*

I had this funky banana once....

Attachment(s):

fishb.jpg, 118.86kb

247_1038167146.jpg

HeXp£Øi± said:

sounds like baloot (not sure of the spelling). philippine delacacy.

HeXp£Øi± said:

Jesus...sorry, that really is vile. That really freaks me out, that kind of stuff. Ergh. Yucky-poos. It makes you feel really horrible. Ergh...little things in...little chicken....little deformed head....little eyeballs with no lids....

Scanty: That kind of thing freaks me out too. I am always afraid when cracking eggs.....

Back