Squirrels

I've had the bastards destroy a sparrow nest my the hedgerow at the cottage. The birds never came back. The squirrels tasted high speed lead (air gun) and steel shot for a while after that.

Some of those bastards ARE mean as hell. Especially if you wound um. (like a bear)
A friend of mine thought he killed one, and went to pick it up, and it went up
his are like a chainsaw. He got bit 23 times in just a few seconds. :lol2:

He learned to poke that sucker with a stick first.

yeah :D
There was 5 of us hunting um that day, and everybody but him had a laugh.
He shot it twice with a shotgun no less.

Oh he hit it at least once, then it fell. I think it was the second shot.
It didn't kill it though. Hit it in the front shoulder. It was like way up there
maybe 75 feet, probably 150' from the angle he was shooting.
The way that squirrel shot spread, I guess it was a little too far or something.
We all laughed to start with that he was using a shotgun. 3 of us had .22,
and one was even using a bb gun.

Did anyone finally bring it down? Or is it still out there nursing a grudge? Maybe running camps teaching squirrel warfare?

Flea infested vermin only one step above pigeons (flying rats). My wiife feeds the little bastards & keeps 'em around anyhow. I suppose if we get hungry it'll be handy.

On yeah. I popped it myself with a .22 right after he got it off him.

Of coarse a lot of things are funny when you're as shit-faced on some skunkweed
like we were, but I think it would have still been pretty funny straight.

Cat, I don't know why but that's one of the funniest stories I've heard in ages. :D

There are a bunch of squirrels on the Fresno State campus and one time one of them tried to bark at me from its perch in a tree.

Inkara1 said:
Cat, I don't know why but that's one of the funniest stories I've heard in ages. :D

There are a bunch of squirrels on the Fresno State campus and one time one of them tried to bark at me from its perch in a tree.

He was the decoy. The second you made a hostile move, his gang would've come for ya'. Tell us now...was that squirrel wearing a blue bandana? :lol:

No... neither was the one that fell out of the sky, landed at my feet and scurried off (different day, different part of campus).

Inkara1 said:
No... neither was the one that fell out of the sky, landed at my feet and scurried off (different day, different part of campus).

Sure he fell? Perhaps he thought you were a nut. I know we all do... :D

Inkara1 said:

When your a "nut" ,visits from squirrels shouldn't be unexpected though.

A.B.Normal said:
Thats what I get for spellchecking,maybe I'll have to submit to the Winky school of posting. :confused:

And it still didn't work.

Your- Belonging to you...possessive...i.e. your car.

You're- Contraction of You Are...descriptive. :grinyes:

Back