Stacked like me

Professur

Caught this show on Life last night. Hoo Weeee. Big ol' mams everywhere. Great show, even tho the wimmens kept going on, and on, and on about how men whistling at them "steals their power". Gimme a break, it's a fucking compliment already.

As soon as the whistling stops they would freak out as they would be thinking that everyone suddenly finds them to be ugly or some other ho-hah.

What would you think would happen if guys started whistling at girls with high IQ's at the library? Jail? Involuntary stay at the looney bin?

'Holy shit! ... Did you see the size of that chemistry book she was holding? Yowza-yowza!' *whistle* 'Hey, baby... you can fuse my atoms any time!'

Steals their power? Key-rist! I'd like to see the flat chested ladies get the help I can muster at the Home Depot.

I'd like people to whistle at me...if they want them to stop then they can send the guys this way...

Sorry, I don't like it. I don't view it as a compliment, and it makes me uncomfortable. (and I'm not that "stacked", I vary between a B and a C.) But then again, it seems like I only get the weirdos paying attention to me. One time I had to smack a guy up as he kept touching my legs at the bus stop. :rolleyes:

BeardofPants said:
Sorry, I don't like it. I don't view it as a compliment, and it makes me uncomfortable. (and I'm not that "stacked", I vary between a B and a C.) But then again, it seems like I only get the weirdos paying attention to me. One time I had to smack a guy up as he kept touching my legs at the bus stop. :rolleyes:
Well...when you go around stealing peoples pants you gotta think they might think you're hitting on them :shrug:......;)

Back