Standup comedy.

IDLEchild

Anybody else a fan of standup here? I Love me standup specials on Comedy Central.

Some great standup specials i have seen by some amazing comediens.

Adam Ferrara
Dave Attell
Louis Black
Almira

and many other who i know right away by face but not name......

any fans of this out there?

I watch that stuff a lot. Louis Black (thought it was Lewis?) is hilarious.
So are the rest on your list.

dave attell is great. i like denis leary and george carlin. i think billy crystal in his day was a champ...and robin williams. i saw george carlin live! the man is phenominal....i know i am forgetting someone and it's driving me crazy........

There are so many emerging comics....

There is this Mexican comic...actually two of them who are just brilliant....in their execution of their material and their jokes.

Dane Cook is also hillarious.

Last comic standing on NBC had some funny ass comics.

Buttcrackdivine said:
Anybody else a fan of standup here? I Love me standup specials on Comedy Central.

Some great standup specials i have seen by some amazing comediens.

Adam Ferrara
Dave Attell
Louis Black
Almira

and many other who i know right away by face but not name......

any fans of this out there?

Dave Attell and others are coming here live with Comedy Central in December....that reminds me, I need to check on tickets.

I like stand-up. Robin Williams Live on Broadway is great and the old George Carlin tapes from the 80s and early 90s are pretty damn funny too.

I don't care for him. Last thing I saw of his was an HBO special and he kept reading the next joke from a script on a piano on stage...:eh:

I got the new david cross dvd. It is actually more of a documentary of his standup tour, but it is funny. Also david cross rules.

Squiggy said:
Stephen Wright
[Stephen Wright]A friend sent me a postcard with a beautiful satellite picture of the earth. I turned it over and all it said was "Wish you were here."[/Stephen Wright]
:rofl:

Eddie Izzard - yup, yup! Brilliant.

I must admit thoug, I don't watch the international guys that much. Prefer the local comedians. But I do go to the International Comedy Festival every year.

tonks said:
OOH OOH!! and gallagher!

Yes Gallagher is very funny-Dave Attel too. Been watching that channel alot here-the stations are so different. Good thing I can still get good ol' channel 10, like back in Jersey for my morning news.

i do like Robin Williams as well :)

prof i dont like the Diceman too much. hes a bit too chauvanistic to me. hell hes too misogynistic for me

freako104 said:
i do like Robin Williams as well :)

prof i dont like the Diceman too much. hes a bit too chauvanistic to me. hell hes too misogynistic for me

That's why his career is going the way of his jokes......down down down

Back